This event will provide presentations, case studies, and forum discussions on the following topics:
- Corrosion under insulation
- Passive fire protection
- Thermal insulation coatings
- Owner issues in the petrochemical area
Seminar will organize high-end forums: How to promote the healthy development of PFP coatings in China
Who Should Attend?
- Coating applicators
- Coating manufacturers and distributors
- Coatings specifiers
- Corrosion engineers
- Coating inspectors
- Plant, pipeline, or refinery operators and owners
This Event Will Help You:
- Understand the high-temperature coatings needs of end-users
- Increase your knowledge of how high-temperature and other protective coatings are used, applied, and inspected
- Network with professionals engaged in similar actions for the coatings industry
Cost-Saving Tips and Opportunities
The following tips will help reduce the cost of your trip and to make the most of the funds your company spends on travel:
- Register Early - Submit your registration form and payment by July 15, 2018, to receive the advance registration rate (a savings of up to $50).
- Book Hotel Rooms Early - NACE has reserved discounted rates for Bring on the Heat attendees at the Hotel. Reserve your room by August 10, 2018 to receive the rate.
- Make the Most of Your Travel - While in Shanghai, plan business meetings before, after or during the evenings of the show. The conference will also give you the opportunity to create new business through networking opportunities with fellow attendees.
- Share What You Learn - Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation for your non-attending colleagues after the conference to share what you learned. That way others in your organization will get the benefits of your attendance, too.
Highlights of Past Bring on the Heat China Conferences
- In 2014-2017, making a debut in China, the Bring on the Heat China was organized jointly by NACE International and CNOOC Changzhou Paint and Coatings Industry Research Institute.
- The Event has attracted approximately 800 attendees from China, USA, UK, Germany, Holland, Norway, Singapore, Malaysia and regions including Taiwan and Hong Kong, etc.
- 200+ different companies represented
- These companies include leading coating manufacturers, contractors, and inspection companies, as well as engineering firms and end users from major companies like CNPC, SINOPEC , CNOOC ,WISON Engineering.
- Demonstrations featuring equipment and materials from 17 different companies.